This estate, built as an annex of the princely Palazzo Taverna, is located in the Parione district between Piazza Navona and Castel Sant’Angelo.
In the basement of this property, we find a beautiful Roman room dating the II century A.D that hosts an XVI century hammam decorated with antique travertine stones, completed with a mini swimming pool, a bathroom, and a catering kitchen. From the kitchen you can access the spacious garage that can host two cars and, separated by a semi-circular wall, an VIII century water well covered by a walkable crystal, an ironing room and three storage rooms.
On the ground floor, following the entrance, we find a XVII century dining room, an extra, smaller, dining room and a banquet hall opening onto an Italian-style terrace with a XV century fountain. Furthermore, we find the main kitchen, a room for storing crockery, a wardrobe and a guest bathroom.
On the first floor we find two executive lounges, a bathroom and living room overlooking a second terrace decorated with a large flower bed and Japanese fountains.
Going up to the third floor we find the bedrooms.
The main bedroom has two walk-in closets and two bathrooms, and the guest bedroom has a small living room and a bathroom. On the roof, we find a small terrace built at the beginning of the XIII century.
All the floors are connected through an internal lacquered wood lift.
The building is moreover equipped with a sound system present in every room, controllable with an iPad.
All the ceilings are made from wood from the 1600-1700.
This is one of the few properties located in the center of Rome that presents characteristics of uniqueness and excellence both in terms of location and comfort.